1. Having a few days off school for Thanksgiving break enabled me to actually lay on the couch and watch Harry Potter for days….
2. Berry Starbursts
3. Went to four (count ‘em, FOUR) Thanksgiving dinners: Mom’s side, Dad’s side, Boyfriend’s family, and a birthday/thanksgiving celebration for a friend. I think I have turned into a turkey.
4. My cousin out in the desert. I honestly do not know what I would do without her. I am super lucky she always answers her phone at 1:45 in the morning.
5. Blueberry muffin making in the morning.
6. Getting another 100 on another anatomy exam.
7. While having my car die Thanksgiving morning was not fun, I thank the mechanics for working so hard to figure what the heck is going on with it. (Diagnosis still pending…)
8. My mom lent me her car for the week so I could still get around.
9. Having an itty bitty Christmas tree up in my apartment.
10. AN INSANELY AMAZING MID SEASON FINALE TO THE WALKING DEAD.
Looking forward to: this time next week when I’ll be on Christmas Break, getting packages in the mail to wrap